Biz2Prime provides up-to-date industry leading search engine optimization services.
The goal of SEO (search engine optimizations) is to yield higher page ranks and organic search results. Increasing search impact and page rank through SEO (search engine optimizations) efforts dramatically increases conversion rates, revenue, and end-user experience.
SEO (search engine optimization) versus PPC (pay-per-click) advertising: SEO (search engine optimization) out performs PPC (pay-per-click) advertising in every aspect and measurable impact of online presence. From marketing costs, conversion rates, click through, marketing costs, and general end-user impact. As the online community becomes more and more savvy to how search results work they increasingly skip over paid advertising and go right to the meat of search results, which is the organic results of all major search engines.
PPC (pay-per-click) advertising does serve as a great advertising source in some instances, such as immediate traffic for new product launches, but it is a double-edged sword. PPC (pay-per-click) advertising can be very expensive and time consuming to manage. On the other hand with SEO (search engine optimization) it has a more positive impact, longevity, click through rates, conversions, and is more cost efficient over time. The ultimate end result of going putting your development dollars into SEO (search engine optimization) versus PPC (pay-per-click) advertising, is increased revenues, and decreased marketing costs.
SEO (search engine optimization) Services
Biz2Prime takes a holistic approach to providing dependable, onsite, and offsite SEO (search engine optimization) services. No SEO (search engine optimization campaign) is exactly the same; it must be conformed and implemented to meet the needs and expectations of each individual client. Biz2Prime is always at the top of it’s game, staying up-to-date with all of the latest SEO (search engine optimization) standards, tools, documentation, software, tips, and tricks, and this is what gives our clients the results and peace of mind they need.
Onsite SEO (search engine optimization)
Onsite SEO (search engine optimization) is the foundation of building truly amazing SEO (search engine optimization) structure. Within the onsite SEO (search engine optimization) structure there are hundreds of factors to take into consideration. Some of the primary factors are as follows:
- Proper Meta Tagging: This includes your Meta title, Meta description, and focus Meta keyword. This phase works in conjunction with your page, and post content, and Meta tagging research is crucial.
- High Quality Content “Content is King”: High quality original content of 300 words or more per page or post, with a high keyword density without keyword stuffing, that is directly on point with the rest of your sites topics.
- Consistently Adding New Content: Consistently add and update content through pages, blogs, forums, updates and more.
- Key Term/Word Density: Ensure high keyword density without keyword “stuffing” that is on point with the topic of the content.
- Image SEO (search engine optimization): Optimize all imagery for SEO (search engine optimization) using proper titles, descriptions, alternate titles, outbound, or inbound linking, and taglines.
- Video SEO (search engine optimization): Tag, title, and implement your video relating to onsite content and message the video delivers. Using YouTube can dramatically increase video SEO (search engine optimization)
- URL Structure: Custom url structuring to contain the proper page and post title relating to your primary header, meta title, meta description, and meta keyword.
- Clean Coding: Ensure your site meets current coding standards, and is up-to-date at all times. Broken and out of date coding is an SEO (search engine optimization) killer.
- Proper Headings: Frequently and accurately use the H1, H2, H3, H4 heading attributes on every page, and post.
- Navigation Structure: Sites navigation structure should be what end-users are used to. Proper navigation structure helps indexing, increase click through, and conversion rates.
- Internal Links: Try to include links on every page and post that link out to another relative page on the internal site.
- Outbound Links: Include outbound links on every page and post possible that will link out to valuable content relating to the site, or topic.
- XML Sitemaps: Build and submit complete xml sitemaps for pages, posts, categories, videos, and images to Google Webmaster Tools, this increases the quality and rate of indexing.
- End-User HTML Sitemaps: Build an onsite HTML sitemap for end-user navigation and use.
- Load Speeds: Site and page load speeds must be maximized for both the end-user and every search engine available; here at Biz2Prime we provide a plethora of solutions to increase load speeds.
- Broken url/Link Resolution: Resolution of 404 page errors broken links and literally every other error that may be affecting SEO (search engine optimizations) results.
- Proper Re-Directs: Implement proper url/link re-directs when needed such as when a page is under construction or back-linked but has since been deleted. The goal is to eliminate dead-ends that may effect end-users and SEO (search engine optimization).
- The Rule of 3: All end-users must be able to find what they are looking for within 3 clicks or less.
Offsite SEO (search engine optimization)
Offsite SEO (search engine optimization) is the concept of impacting organic search rankings or page rank based on SEO (search engine optimization) efforts outside of a given website. Offsite SEO (search engine optimization) is a must and dramatically affects page rank. There are many offsite SEO (search engine optimization) factors that major search engines take into consideration when indexing websites; some of these primary factors are as follows.
- Back-Links: Proactively seek and implement high PR (page rank) back-links that are directly connected to the core concepts of the given site. Google, Bing, and all other major search engines use this as determining factor of a sites page rank. Biz2Prime will build complete and effective back-linking campaigns.
- Social Media Impact: Increase social media impact through as many avenues as possible such as Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, and more. Building a solid social foundation is key to every SEO (search engine optimization) campaign.
- Alexa Integration: Claim, configure, and submit every page and post to www.alexa.com. This is included in almost all of our SEO (search engine optimization) packages. Alexa dramatically impacts organic search results, and page ranks.
- XML Sitemap Submissions: Biz2Prime will build all of the necessary XML sitemaps and submit them to Google, and Bing to ensure proper indexing.
- Social Bookmarking: Build and implement precise social bookmarking campaigns using digg, reddit, delicious, and hundreds of other social bookmarking resources and sites.
- End-User Ratings: Positively influence end-user ratings through Alexa, social book marking, social media, and thousands of industry specific rating sites.
- End-User Reviews: Influence positive end-user review submissions to thousands of sites that are industry specific. Biz2Prime will also monitor for negative reviews in order to address and overcome any issues that will negatively impact SEO (search engine optimization)
- Article Marketing and Submission: Biz2Prime builds detailed, exact, and precise email marketing campaigns, focusing on high quality backlinks, content, and end-user experience. The higher the web presence and real estate, the higher the page rank and organic search results.
- Shared Content: Influence end-users through proper call to action to share site content through all avenues available. These avenues include articles, social media, and email just to name a few.
SEO (search engine optimization) Is a Science! Not a Guessing Game.
Biz2Prime has its SEO (search engine optimization) services down to a science, production measureable, positive, organic and page rank results. With so many SEO (search engine optimization) choices, and companies out there, every one says they are the best and promise un-realistic results. Biz2Prime is honest and delivers realistic consistent, measureable results every time.
What are you waiting for take action and request a free SEO (search engine optimization) consultation/quote from Biz2Prime today.